Hello, this is Black Survival.
On December 22nd, there will be regular server maintenance. The client requires a manual update to reflect the changes. The details of the patch are as the following:
9.0.00 Update (20.12.22)
The Season 9 will start after the Maintenance. The following changes will be applied with the beginning of the new season:
- The TOP100 players in Season 8 will be added in the Season 8 Hall of Fame.
- Rewards will be distributed according to the highest RP achieved in Season 8.
- Season 8 Test Subject vote benefits will be distributed.
- RP for Carnivore League will be soft-reset.
- The conditions to purchase promotion packages will be reset.
- Season 8 Ranking stats will be updated.
1.1. Tech Lab Update
‘The Christmas Visitor’ — themed limited items will be updated in the Tech Lab.
- New Skins added- Christmas Nightmare Jackie (Live2D Animated Skin)- Christmas Elf Mai- Rudolph JP(These product items will be available for purchase starting from the maintenance completion date December 22nd, 2020 ~ January 6th, 2021. Visit Mystery PC/Mileage Shop to obtain the Tech Lab products.)
(*Remaining Mileage will be automatically converted to Gems upon update*)
- New Theme and Deco Items- New background theme and new decoration items added related to ‘The Christmas Visitor’
- In-game Search Effect Items- Christmas Wreath (Limited)- Christmas Card
- Candy Cane
1.2. New Tournament Items added
New Items will be added to the Tournament Shop.
- New Skin Added- Cadet Adela
(*Live2d Ticket will be added to the Tournament Shop in the future for Cadet Adela skin *)
- New Monologue added- Sissela’s Monologue
1.3. Voice Packs added
Two new voice packs will be added for sale
- Newly added voice packs- Rudolph Hart- RudoLuke
1.4. Fox Promotion Package added
Fox Promotion Package will be available after Maintenance
1.5. Tutorial Rework
The tutorial of the game has been reworked
(*After Maintenance, Tutorial’s rewards will be reset, and players will be able to get rewards when completing the new version of the Tutorial.)
(*A Fountain Pen (allowing players to change their nickname once) will be distributed as a reward upon completing Intermediate Tutorial 2.)
1.6. UI/UX Improvement
Some features have been improved to provide players better gaming experience.
- Fountain Pen- Fountain Pen can now be stored and used later (several Fountain Pens can be stored).
- Purchased Character/Skin display- From now on, the current Character/Skin won’t be automatically changed with the latest Character/Skin purchased.
- Matching Room’s UI has been reworked- The Matching Lobby’s Card and Titles sizes have been improved.- The same host information will be displayed at the top left of Both Private Game’s Lobby and Spectate Mode’s Lobby.
- The progression bar displayed on the title’s screen has been replaced
- Home Run (Both Classic and Team Match)- Crits Dmg: 160% → 180%
- Status- Lv 1 Blunt Mastery: E+ → D
- CheerUP♥ (Both Classic and Team Match)- Can be used against wild animals
- Stunt Action- Stunt Acting duration: 12Sec → 20Sec
- Liver Blow- Stunt Action stacks: 2 → 3
- Status- Lv 1 Health: 130 → 120- Health Growth: 6 → 5
- Bloody Hands (Both Classic and Team Match)- Dmg: 14 + 2* Lvl damage → 12 + 2* Lvl damage
• The issue of the pop-up message displayed in Korean after injecting Confidence to a Character has been fixed.
• The issue of the number of Tournament Tickets in possession not being updated until reconnecting to the game when Tournament Tickets rewards are received from Weekly Quests has been fixed.
• The issue of the Bookmark settings feature not working properly in the Lobby has been fixed.
• The issue that prevented to have access to the discounted price when the user possesses fewer Experiment Memories than the amount needed to buy Aglaia’s Pass level has been fixed.
• The issue that prevented other players to see other’s players chatting messages in the Team Match Lobby screen has been fixed.