1.1. Tech Lab Update
The 17th Mystery PC lineup ‘Aglaia’s Supply’ has released. This Tech Lab will focus on new skin and avatars, emoticons, and background themes. For more in-depth details, players may check on [Preview] announcements.
- Newly Added Skins - Lifeguard Isol (Live2D Animated Skin).
- New Avatars added- Nadine Avatar.- Bernice Avatar.
- New Emoticons added- Zahir Emoticons- Cathy Emoticons
- Re-release of Products- Seaside Aya (Live2D) / Seaside XiuKai / Seaside Cathy / The Road to the Sea (background) / Trumpet of the Azure Sea (Lantern).- Seaside Mai (Live2D) / Seaside Alex / Seaside Hart / Seaside Pool (Background) / Flower Tiara (Lantern).- Tourist Nathapon (Live2D) / Sophomore Barbara (Live2D).
(**All the new products above will be available for purchase from September 9th, 2020 after maintenance until September 23rd, 2020. Visit Mystery PC/Mileage Shop to obtain this Tech Lab products*)
1.2. Improvement of Aglaia’s Pass format, Episode 1
Aglaia’s Pass Episode 1 has been changed to a scene format.
1.3. Season 8 Test Subject Vote Tickets will be discarded
The Season 8 Test Subject’s Vote Ticket will be discarded due to the termination of the current season.
- Hide & Seek (Classic and Team Match)- Number of successful attacks needed to obtain 1 Stack: 2 → 1
- Damnation (Classic and Team Match)- Additional Damage formula: Enemy player kills - My player kills)*4 + (Enemy wild animal kills - My wild animal kills)*1 → (Enemy player kills) *4 + (Enemy wild animal kills) *1- Additional damage limitation: Additional damage cannot exceed 15
- Stats- Lvl1 gun Mastery: D → D+- Lvl1 Blunt Mastery: E → F- Lvl1 Atk: 16 → 14
- Omen (Classic and Team Match)
- Channeling time: 2Secs → 1Sec
- Distorted Malice (Classic and Team Match)- Channeling time: 2Secs → 1Sec- Cooltime: 120Secs → 60Secs- Duration: 30Secs → 20Secs
- MUKBANG (Classic)- Duration: 8Secs → 10 Secs- Cooltime: 20Secs → 30Secs- Health increase when consuming HP Items during MUKBANG: +2 → +3
- Subscribe (Team Match)- Stack Acquisition:* HP above 50%: 4 → 3* HP under 50%: 2 → 1