1. How to participate in a Tournament?
- Tournament opening time: From 8:00 PM to 8:05 PM (GMT+9), you can select and participate in the Tournament League of your choice.
- Entrance process: Lobby-> Tournament-> Mode selection (Thomas's Experiment will be automatically selected)-> Tournament League selection.
- Tournament Tickets are required to participate in a Tournament. The amount of Tournament Tickets required to participate depends on the Tournament Mode. (1 Ticket Min).
2. Is it more advantageous to join a League with a lower level than mine?
- Your League is calculated based on your actual Tournament rank points and the season's highest achieved rank. Thus, you cannot artificially lower your score to participate in a lower League.
- Moreover, Tournament's rewards are calculated based on the sum of the RP of the participants. In other words, the higher the League, the better the rewards.
- Elimination Bonus, that allows getting Gems for eliminating other players, also increases with League. (For example. Fox Tournament: Bonus limited to 3 kills / Dragon Tournament: unlimited).
- It's in the player's best interest to participate in a League that matches its level.
3. What are Tournament Modes?
- Tournaments have 4 different Modes. (Thomas's Experiment/ Nadja's Experiment/ Meiji's Experiment/ Angelika's Experiment)
- The amount of Tournament Tickets required to participate in the Tournament being different for each mode, the rewards you can get also increase.
- The tournament's matching system does not take into account the Tournament Mode you select. Players will only get matched with players from the same Tournament League.
4. What are the Tournaments Rewards?
- Tournament's Rewards are divided into Ranking Rewards and Elimination Rewards (based on the number of kills a player made).
- Ranking Reward allows you to get TP (Tournament Points), and Elimination Reward allows you to get Gems based on the number of kills.
- TP can be used to buy items from the Tournament Shop such as Skins and other items.
- Both Ranking Rewards and Elimination Bonus are significantly higher in the final rounds than in the preliminary round.
5. What is the waiting queue and how to secure my participation in the Tournament?
- Players ranked 2nd and 3rd in the preliminary Round of the Tournament get to enter the waiting queue for the Final Round of the Tournament. Standby participants may or may not be able to enter the Final Round of the Tournament depending on the circumstances.
(If a player is not able to enter the Final Round, TP will be received as a Participation Reward.)
- Waiting queue entry priority is defined as the following, in this order: [1. Priority is given to the best-ranked player in the Preliminary Round. 2. Priority is given to the player who applied first to the Final Round.].
6. Does the Tournament Reward increases with the number of participants?
- Basic Ranking Reward is calculated based on the followings:
- The sum of the participants' RP, achieved ranking, achieved round (Preliminary or Final), Tournament Mode, victory, or defeat.
- That's why the Tournament Reward increases with the number of participants.
7. Do I have to buy Tournament Tickets to be able to participate in a Tournament?
- Tournament Tickets are required to participate in a Tournament.
- Tournament Tickets can be purchased with Gems in the shop. They can also be obtained at a discounted price through the Tournament Membership.
- 2 Tournament Tickets can be received for free through weekly quests. Also, during the weekend, all Tournament Modes are discounted by 1 Ticket.
- Thus, you can participate up to 4 Tournaments a week free of charge. (Based on Thomas's Experiment)