Please check the operating system of your device, then follow the procedures:
1. If you play on a guest account and did not link your game account to your Google Account, you might be unable to process payment. Please check if your account is linked to your Google Account.
2. Please check if the Google Account you use for the payment and the Google Play Store Account you are logged-in is the same account.
3. If nothing happens after clicking on the purchase button for Gems, please check the followings:
Phone settings - Network - Data Network - Google Play Store
Try to turn off Background Data Restrictions.
4. The payment system can get mixed with the Google Play Store payment system, creating an error.
Go into your Google Play Store Account, then find 'Payment Methods'.
The payment may be set on your mobile operator company.
You can change the settings on the right and connect to Black Survival
1. If you play on a guest account and did not link your game account to your Apple ID, you might be unable to process payment. Please check if your account is linked to your Apple ID.
2. Since Apple manages In-game purchases, you must proceed to the proper settings of your Apple Account.
If your payment does not proceed after 24 hours, please contact iTunes Support.
If your payment is not pending, please follow iTunes in-app payment restrictions guide.
If you can not proceed to payment through Steam, please contact us on email@example.com